- Hands-on experience in developing state-of-the-art deep learning based language understanding systems.
- Experience in the evaluation and tuning of natural language understanding systems.
- Fluency in programming languages such as C++, Python, and Java for Linux, Windows, Android or iOS.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Chainer, etc
- Degree in computer science, computational linguistics, mathematics, or related disciplines.
Successful candidates should have several years of applied and theoretical experience in several of the areas mentioned; a PhD or an equivalent level of applied expertise would be helpful. All positions require an application-oriented perspective and the willingness to listen to and act upon customers' requests.
Interested? Please send us your written application with the subject "Job advertisement EML/NLU" as soon as possible to the following address:
Markus Klehr, EML Speech Technology GmbH, Berliner Str. 45, 69120 Heidelberg or by E-Mail to Anja Varga (email@example.com).